Blog of Alex (moderator)
HYIP.COM - Latest Program Additions, August 25- September 10, 2010
Slightly delayed but finally here, is the 3rd issue of the Latest Additions on HYIP.COM. We will stop counting the issues from now on, as I think everyone already understood the idea behind these publications, as well as their periodic nature. To see prior issues, please use THIS link.
The time period covered in this issue is not up to the current date this time and this is done purposely, in order to make sure that we at least try to not cover some of the way-too-fast folding failures, which are unfortunately always seem to be part of the "package" at hand. We hope that most members and visitors would agree that this "delayed announcement" approach makes sense, considering that HYIP market these days seem to be blossoming with more an more choices, thus leaving enough room to apply such extra selection. Please do not forget to check HYIP.COM Alerts regularly(!), as this is yet another tool you can use to build your investment portfolio, in case you made an informed decision to build one at all.
We also would like to stress that everyone's attention should NOT be focused exclusively on new opportunities, but rather fairly divided with those presented by already established programs that have demonstrated good performance record over time.
Today's issue has also some rhetorics about choosing programs and about adding some quality information resources to your bookmarks, so please read on.
This publication is sponsored by the following Premium investment programs:
CherryShares - "Quit Playing Games with My Heart" (Sometimes I wish I could)
OrbisTrends - "Smarter Profits" (It Pays to Get Addicted - What a Trend)
PlexFund - "Invest with Insight" (Quite Plexible)
RePro Finance - "Open The Door To Your Prosperity" (Investment is The Key)
MacroTrade - "Actions Speak Louder than Words..." (Shows You The Money)
Finances Advisor - "Investment Trust Service" (will Double Your Money)
ForexCompanyOnline - "Money Should Work For You" ("You" is Everybody)
CompaxTrade - "Investing in FOREX markets has never been so easy" (FOREX Crash Course)
UInvest - "Invest Once - Get Paid Lifetime" (Transparent Business!) (NEW!)
One VERY important thing that everyone must keep in mind when choosing programs to invest with, is to clearly define for yourself what exactly does the "Diversification" term (and Action) should mean to you. Diversification is obviously "A MUST" for a lot of things (even for the food we eat :o), but this is something that is NOT as simple thing to do, as it may sound. The term is obviously not new, it is thrown around almost daily, but the ACTION of diversification (especially when it is applied to HYIPs!!!) has got to be made as a well controlled process.
If you are told something way too generic, something in line with "the main thing is a diversification of your investments" and it is pretty much stops there, this is when you need to go wash your eyes, because there is some "dust" in them! Diversification is by far NOT the "invest across the board" process and if you are not told at least some hints about peculiarities of diversification, you are listening to someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about your losses, which you are likely to bear after putting such blind advice to action.
Let me give you a simple example on this notion using the very website you have now open in your browser's tab - the HYIP.COM:
If after reading this, you go to the home page and invest into ALL programs that show "Paying" status, than get this - You Are Guaranteed to loose !!! and that is a fact.
I know that this is the extreme-case example, I assume no one does that. BUT, just in case, if the whole list does look "good" to somebody out there, than that someone has got to "take the fence" NOW, and leave that wallet of her/his alone. You must be able to "shrink the list" and only AFTER that, may you proceed to pulling out a few coins (!) to test the waters.
With that said, make sure that the "list shrinking" process does not lead you to just a couple of choices, we ARE still talking about diversification here. So, if some "over-shrinking" happens, please start over and if that keeps happening again and again - please just QUIT!
Please allow me to talk more about mentioned "peculiarities" in the later issues, because it is not a one article subject and today I only wanted to get the subject going.
I also expect that hopefully there are some readers out there, who after reading the example on HYIP.COM above, are having a good set of question about how this website is functioning and I also wouldn't mind if the "WTF" question is in that questionnaire-arsenal as well. Let us however get back to HYIP.COM functionality in later issues, or else this publication will get off track too much.
I have got to mention however something very relevant to the "shrinking of the list" point above, and that is HYIP.COM alerts. Please use them.
What must be understood, is that a simple "Paying/Not Paying" status is something important, YET it is also something very superficial. There are many cases when it becomes very obvious that sometimes the days for the "green" status are visibly coming to an end. It is not even that important whether you consider the underlying reasons for such alerts to be valid or not, because they ARE to others. Be on the safer side, move on to the alternatives without apparent issues.
A few external resources which are worth considering using before we get to our Latest Additions:
- FlaxTalk is well attended portal, dedicated to alternative investments. Great personality and creativity of the FlaxTalk administrator (Lea) makes this website worth bookmarking and visiting regularly. One of the novel in the industry features introduced by FlaxTalk is the interviews with program administrators in real time, using chat software. The next scheduled such interview is coming this Monday and it will be with the administrator of OrbisTrends.
I am also personally grateful to Lea for an invitation and a chance to even participate in one of such live interviews with another listed on HYIP.COM program administrator, Ritish of AMF Limited. You will find this interview text on FlaxTalk , although you will have to scroll quite a few publications, because things are "boiling" over there, as some good quality "food for thoughts" is being "cooked". This is one five-star "restaurant" for your brain, not some "food chain" you go on Fridays for a quick fix with some microwaved, pre-digested "sausages".
- HYIPNews.com is the industry's respected old-timer, standards setter and it is one of the greater sources of relevant, good quality publications. This news portal is also one of only few resources out there, that would not mind referring its own members and visitors to other third party media resources for better guidance, which is something that some low grade "wannabes" will NOT do. Innovations and professionalism are the keys here, but don't take my word for it, just have a good look at HYIPNews' video channel by yourself.
- iTalkCash might be a good continuance of the "better standards" topic above, as this forum may well be a lot better alternative to some establishments, sinking in the massive flood of useless, robotic, garbage "got paid" posts. Perhaps, it is a good time for people to actually start being able to talk with each other, instead of watching how scammers are given a way (if not encouraged) to spread trash rumors and unfounded accusations. At iTalkCash, read about (and participate!) in REAL discussions about FOREX, Stock Exchanges, Hedge funds, Financial spread betting, Digital Currencies, general "Politics" in the financial world and A LOT more (discussions of HYIPs.are there as well). Not less important - this forum is actually being professionally managed.
New Additions on the list, for your consideration:
1.Hourly-Cash is stating their goal to be "...to provide steady returns on investments at a rate that profits both us and our members". Program is "easy to use" indeed and their single investment plan would probably cause some thinking, paralleling "the dream" for many. This plan will supposedly go on for non less, but 30 years. I can't say for sure if this program would become a mortgage helper, but so far Hourly-Cash is functioning as described. In drastic contrast to the overall investment term, the plan here pays 0.2% every single hour , non stop, including weekends.
Program does have functional referral program as far as I can see, although it is not mentioned or described anywhere on the site. The referral rewards in % are not known either.
Those interested to see additional statistical data collected by HYIP.COM up to date on Hourly-Cash, or would like to use profit estimating calculator, or to post comments or questions addressed to the community, may wish to follow THIS link.
2.Money Island, according to the website "...is created for those who want to improve their financial condition, but do not have economic education and are not the financial experts". So, at least those with basic math education should be able to see what exactly is offered here:
- 2% hourly for 55 hours! If things work well for this program, this plan is something that could be used quite effectively for compounding via re-investments.
The rest of the plans are of the "Up To" nature. It means that plan's name reflects rates for highest end deposit amounts, while a lot more sensible rates are offered for lower deposits (which is where those interested, probably should "be").
- 130% after 1 day! Minimums here are $10, $301, $1,001 and higher, with corresponding offerings of 107%, 108%, 109% and more.
- 180% after 5 days! Minimums are as above and corresponding rates are 136%, 138%, 140% and more.
There are two more plans, both with affordable minimums, please land on the Money Island to see them if interested.
Those interested to see additional statistical data collected by HYIP.COM up to date on Money Island, or would like to use profit estimating calculator, or to post comments or questions addressed to the community, may wish to follow THIS link.
3.12Daily-Pro is capitalizing on the very famous name and those who never heard about the "original and The Only" 12daylyPro before, are recommended to do their own search.
The plans offered by 12Daily-Pro discussed here, have principal amount being part of the daily payouts and they are:
- 9% earned daily, for 12 days on deposits of $6 to $120, producing moderate 8% of pure profit.
- 10% daily, for 12 days on $121 to $600 deposits - 20% of pure profit.
- 11% daily, for 12 days on $601 to $6,000 deposits - 32% of pure profit.
- 12% daily, for 12 days on $6,001 to $12,000 deposits - 44% of pure profit.
Progressive referral program here will pay from 4% to 10%, depending on the number of referred by the individual marketer members.
See extra statics data up to date on 12Daily-Pro, or use profit estimating calculator and more HERE.
4. UINvest is definitely a rare find for HYIP.COM, as well as for all of its users due to the nature of program's underlying profits generating approaches. Just like earlier introduced AMF Limited, this program offers an opportunity to invest in the offline businesses. Not only that, but it seems that today, we are all may be witnessing some very definitive trends on new directions that this industry is going to, and what types of investment opportunities it covers.
Please allow me not go into too much details on investment plans offered by UInvest, but rather just say that they are based on purchases of shares in separate business ventures in Ukraine. Once shares are purchased, investors will then receive timely dividends.
Rather interesting interview with UInvest has been conducted in real time by Lea of the above mentioned FlaxTalk, so everyone is recommended to have a read of that and we are also planning to conduct our own interview with UInvest, in due time.
We encourage everyone to share their thoughts about UInvest in discussion thread, link for which can be found HERE and if you have any specific questions about this program that you wish to be address in our upcoming interview, please do not hesitate to contact HYIP.COM.
5.FXBulls according to their website is "an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business", which may or may not be the case, as far as FOREX market goes, but one thing is for sure - this program administration is very far from being an "innovator" in their website presentation to its visitors. The website's graphics have been recently used by other programs on at least TWO more occasions. Hopefully, the time will prove that this observation is of no relevance to program's payouts performance, so let me just outline offered here investment plans. Principal amount invested in these plans should be returned to users, after the plans expire:
- NORMAL PLAN pays 1.2% daily for 50 Business Days, $20 to $300 are the deposit brackets.
- EXTRA PLAN pays 1.5% daily, 50 Business Days on $301 to $500 deposits
- UNIQUE PLAN - 1.5% daily, 50 Business Days, $501 to $A,LOT.
Note also that there is no "user account area" in this program. To make the deposit one has to use the "Deposit" buttons and user's own payment processor account records will become their transaction receipts. Neither there is a need (or a way) to request payouts, just expect the payouts to come to your payment processor every business day automatically (that is, administrator will send them). Overall, while the "no account area for users" approach may add extra security for everyone, the convenience of being able to see relevant transactions in one place, may be missed here by many.
For additional, up to date statistical data on FXBullsand to use extra tools, please proceed over HERE.
6. Milido Finance website is not available at the time of this publication, so once/if this situation changes, program details will be updated.
HYIP.COM's data for this program can be seen HERE.
7. HighwayProfit is a rather catchy name for the program and based on the fact that its website will not bother you with excessive colors, administration is likely sending the message that it is their service, which is what they promise to "do their best" about.
The main plan here is 2% daily, for 100 days, with principle included in payouts. The investment range is $25 - $25,000.
There is also a "TEST" plan (as in "test us, we do pay"), which offers to return a total of 100.5% on $5 to $5,000 deposits, right on the next day.
So far - so good and those interested in sharing their opinion on the longevity of such state of the matter for HighwayProfit, are invited to follow THIS link.
8.InDays is not only about what comes "In" the program (away from you) , but it is also so far shown to be something that comes back (as in "INcome"). The way administration put it - "Every Day is an Invest Day, every Day is an Income Day"
- 104% after 1 day on $1 to $250 deposits
- 120% after 3 days on $251 to $1,000 deposits
- 180% after 5 days on $1, 001 to $10,000 deposits.
These are NOT the "Up To" types of plans, they are, what they say they are in the name.
Those considering joining this program may find of great use the "Paid Out" link on the main page, because it shows all of the payouts processed. You can also get better idea about the level of participation here.
See the current status on InDays, run some numbers on calculator and post comments by following THIS link.
9. HYCapitalFunds is offering investment plans where principal amount will not be returned, because it is already included in the daily earnings. This means that once plan expires, you will receive all payouts due you, and to earn more/again, you will have to make new deposits to continue getting paid.
With that said, everyone is free to either add more funds at any earlier time, or/and use the compounding feature, which is also available.
The plans offered are very close in earning potential, which "grows" only very moderately for higher amounts deposited:
- ECONOMY: 2.01% paid daily for 150 days, on $10 to $500 deposits.
- BUSINESS: 2.03% daily, 150 days, $501 to $3,000
- PROFESSIONAL: 2.04% daily, 150 days, $3,001 to $6,000
- FIRST CLASS: 2.05% daily, 150 days, $6,001 to $A,LOT
For deposits in all plans but "ECONOMY", there is also a balance increasing bonus offerings of $25, $40 and $60 for each of the increasing deposit ranges. Note that this is not "available for withdrawal" type of bonus, but rather the one increasing your active balance (i.e. invested amount).
If you've got something to say about HYCapitalFunds, or want to estimate how compounding would affect your returns, or if you are simply wondering where THIS link will take you, just go ahead and click it.
This concludes the current issue of HYIP.COM's Latest Additions, we do know there is always room for improvements and innovations and we will do our best to brush up future releases for better "readability". Those wishing to see earlier releases, as well as to follow all of the important events related to high yield investment programs, may wish to bookmark THIS link.
Please don't forget that there are more programs on the list that are not covered here, so just type these four magic letters H Y I P in your browser and scroll that side bar AT WILL.
Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated with any of the investment programs listed on our website. The information presented on our website is based on statistics and personal experience only. Please keep in mind that all HYIPs investments are highly risky. We do not recommend you to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Copyright © 2010 HYIP.COM