Home HYIP.COM / Forums
Members: 71164, today: 4  

Post New Thread
Alex (moderator)
Rating: 1.0000
1617 Posts
May 29th, 2009
11:00 am

Please post your views and opinions about SolidTrustPay.com and share your experience.

Merchants, Webmasters and Program Administrators that use SolidTrustPay, are especially encouraged to share this system usability and possible issues they see from their "end"

Post rating: 1.0000 | Login and rate this post     Reply

time&chance
Rating: 1.0000
547 Posts
May 29th, 2009
12:37 pm

i love solid trust pay and once again i wish they were involved with more hyip's they have a reputation for getting a portion of your money back from a scamming hyip. i received a large portion of my money back from SA investments (anyone remember them?) through solid trust pay.
Review:
Solid Trust Pay: It is very similar to Strict pay in a lot of ways but they also have added features such as funding your account through them using your visa or mastercard. Here is a schedule of their fees:
Account Opening: FREE
Monthly Account Maintenance: FREE
Send Money to another STPay Member or Merchant: FREE
Receive Money from another STPay Member or Merchant:
1.5% plus $0.25 USD per transaction
Withdraw Funds from Your STPay Account
(allow 1 - 10 business days for receipt of funds depending on the size and type of withdrawal)
Cheque from SolidTrust Pay = $4.00 (Canada) / $7.50 (United States Cashiers Cheque)Electronic Wire Transfer = $40.00Direct Bank Withdrawal (North America) = $2.00Direct Bank Withdrawal (Australia, Brazil, New Zealand) = $10.00STPay VISA Debit Card = $5.00
Deposit Funds into Your STPay Account
Personal/Business Certified Cheque = $1.00Electronic Wire Transfer = $20.00Money Order/Cashier's Cheque/Postal Order/Bank Draft = $1.00Direct Bank Deposit (North America only) = $2.00Direct Cash Deposit and Payments via Credit Card = 6.9% + $1.55 per transactionSTPay VISA Debit Card = 3.5% + $0.25

So as you can see, they have many different options. This is another site that I hope will be able to grab a large part of the market share in hyip world.

*Modified 12:38am, 05/30/09 by Alex (moderator)

Post rating: 1.0000 | Login and rate this post     Reply

Zilka
Rating: 0.1804
16 Posts
July 23th, 2009
12:27 am

For those of you who are looking for Solidtrustpay to other e-currencies exchangers I can recommend e-forexgold.com I use them to exchange from STP to LR and from LR to STP. Low fees and quick processing.

Post rating: 0.1804 | Login and rate this post     Reply

xikzo
Rating: 0.0313
3 Posts
March 14th, 2013
5:20 pm

how do i go about registering on SolidTrustPay,what do i need and i am in south africa,how do i deposit if i dont have a credit card?

Post rating: 0.0313 | Login and rate this post     Reply

Post New Thread

Search On Site

Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated with any of the investment programs listed on our website. The information presented on our website is based on statistics and personal experience only. Please keep in mind that all HYIPs investments are highly risky. We do not recommend you to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Copyright © 2010 HYIP.COM
ADD YOUR SITE  |  LINK TO US  |  CURRENCY EXCHANGES